Being labeled as one of the “quiet ones,” I have come to appreciate certain things:
- Eavesdropping is more effective.
- Can participate in random flash mobs.
- Music is much sweeter.
- Coffee and café food become acceptable.
- Give people a chance to tell their piece/ story for the day. Or let others vent.
- Have the oddest look on your face and have people wonder what is wrong with you, when it’s your nose itching.
- Appreciate the little things…like a trip to the bookstore.
There are more sure, but the one I love most of all is the quiet one with a glorious sense of creativity (in any manner of media) and the only thing stopping them from sharing their imagination with the world, is for someone to say hi.